Thursday, February 11, 2010

The interview day

Yesterday i was went to MFX for interview, the company is located at Imbi, jalan inai. Without my own transport, I have to take LRT and change monorail to bukit bintang and somemore still need to walk to the office for about 10 minutes, imagine how hot is the weather yesterday. Reach there was about 10:30am. Waiting in there for half hour, and a woman come for interview me, i couldn't remember her name, but she's design department 1. Overall the interview quite smooth, quite positive la, the interviewer like my works ( got some staffs standing outside see my work and told me nice work, so happy~ ). At 1st i though after interview I can straight away know wether I can work there or not, but the interviewer told me wait for their call, maybe got 2nd interview, or else they will update me after Chinese New Year. After the interview, she take me to visit their working environment, and I saw my senior working at there, if I really can work there, at least got 1 friend inside la, lol~ After I leave there, I just go walk around at sungai wang area, then only go back. Here is the photos i took yesterday, try see wether you guys can find out the mistake or not, because these 2 photos are actually highly photoshoped. (open new window for the images to view bigger size)

Bukit Bintang
Pavilion

2 comments:

Robin Tan said...

congrats...when they bring u to look around the office means they will hired u ^^

L i b r a said...

lol~ hope so la~